Commensurate with the purpose, strategy and context of the organisation, the Directors and employees of DMN Logistics Limited are committed to the protection of the environment and the prevention of pollution arising from operating activities.
To actively promote its environmental commitment the Company will:
- Ensure that the Organisation meets or exceeds the minimum requirements of all Environmental Legislation applicable to its scope of operations
- Comply with the protocols and practices specified by the ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management
- Set objectives and targets to drive continual improvement of environmental Performance
- Minimise the use of fuel and energy through continual monitoring
- Re-use and collect for recycling, office materials such as paper and printer cartridges wherever possible
- Ensure that all waste is disposed of safely
We shall ensure that all our personnel understand and fully implement our Company’s policies and objectives and are able to perform their duties effectively through an ongoing training and development program.