DMN is one of the country’s leading vehicle inspection, collection and delivery companies, moving cars and vans all over the UK.
To continue to grow our business we’re looking for self-employed vehicle movement specialists who match the following criteria:
– aged over 30 (for insurance purposes)
– hold a full UK licence for at least five years
– no more than six current penalty points
– no existing endorsement codes IN, DR, CD or TT99
The role involves appraising, collecting and delivering vehicles to and from various locations across the UK.
You’ll need to be resourceful and have a friendly outgoing character. We use our MIVIS App to communicate full details of your work, which you’ll also use to carry out the appraisal on the vehicle with.
You’ll normally take the last job of the day home, ready for delivery first thing the next working day, so parking or a garage off the public highway is a must.
To do all of this we’re looking for people who:
• Enjoy driving and are interested in vehicles
• Have great customer service skills
• Are smart, confident and able to work with others
• Are fluent in English and able to communicate in a professional manner
• Have a good geographical knowledge of the UK
Ideal candidates might be retired professionals or ex-service personnel.
If this sounds like you, please click on the link below to complete our application form.
If you’d like further information click on the FAQ’s button, or call our recruitment team on 0203 397 1982.
To find out more about joining the DMN team, click here.